United Arab Emirates

In order to reside or work in the UAE, a foreign national must have an employment visa and labor card. Foreign employees of international companies must be sponsored by and employed by a local UAE employer, such as the UAE branch office of the international company or its affiliate. Factors such as age, nationality and occupation can affect the period of time in which to acquire the employment visa. As in some other Gulf Cooperation Council countries, a foreign employee’s residency status is directly tied to his or her employment status, in order for the federation to control the mostly expatriate work force. Employment visas are generally valid for three years, however, it becomes invalid if the holder of the visa remains outside the UAE for at least six consecutive months.


Contact Our Firm

TN Global, LLC
Global Immigration Services

New York Office
299 Broadway, Suite 1700
New York, NY 10007
Tel: 212.619.8119
Fax: 212.619.0652

Abu Dhabi Office
Hamdan Street
P.O. Box 45470
Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 2 6769711
Fax: +971 2 6769722


 Home   Our Team    Services    Law Office    TN Global Charities    Contact   Legal   Sitemap

A PaperStreet Web Design